Newham Labour have declared a new ‘War on Flytipping’ and are asking residents to nominate local fly-tipping hotspots for council attention.
Last year, Labour-led Newham council introduced a range of measures to tackle fly-tipping.
- £1m extra a year invested in our street cleaning team
- New powers to enforce against fly-tippers
- New planters and herb gardens to imrove fly-tipping hotspots
- New storage facilities for commercial waste
- New chewing gum removal equipment
Tell the Mayor and your councillors about local areas that attract flytipping in your area by filling in the form below and together to tackle the issue of fly-tipping and waste on our streets